Choose your investment term
The Fixed Deposit is an account into which you deposit a sum of money for a fixed period of time at a fixed rate of interest. The investment period ranges from as little as 7 days to five years.
Have peace of mind
The investment is secure for the entire period.
Choose your term
The option to choose your investment term from 1 to 60 months.
A fixed interest rate for the investment period.
No maximum balance
Enjoy great returns on your investment.
Invest a lump sum
No additional deposits are allowed before maturity.
What you can do
Enjoy a secure investment
- You can request your interest monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or on maturity
- Have peace of mind that the investment is secure for the entire period, as no withdrawals are allowed
Applying made easy
- Individuals must be 21 years and over
- A minimum opening balance of K100 is required
- Two passport photos
- Valid ID
- Proof of residence - water or electricity bill in own name, letter of reference (employer or bank account holder) or affidavit
- Valid passport
- Work permit or Visa
- Letter of introduction from employer / attorney / commissioner for oaths / recognised professional
- New FNB clients will need to undergo a
at any of our FNB branches.
First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider 1929/001225/06 (NCRCP20).