Flexi Fixed Account
Add money at any time
The FNB Flexi Fixed Account is an investment account that gives you the benefits of a fixed investment term but with the flexibility of depositing into the account at any time.
Save for any goal. You have limited access to withdraw, but add funds into the account at any time.
Linked interest rate
An interest rate linked to the prime lending rate.
Earn interest daily
Interest that is calculated on a daily balance and paid monthly.
What you can do
Save for any goal
- Make transfers at any time via the ATM, Online or Cellphone Banking
- Have the ability to make two withdrawals of 15% of the available balance during the term
Applying made easy
Flexi Fixed Deposit
- Individuals must be 21 years and over
- A minimum opening balance of K100 is required
- Two passport photos
- Valid ID
- Proof of residence - water or electricity bill in own name, letter of reference (employer or bank account holder) or affidavit
- Valid passport
- Work permit or Visa
- Letter of introduction from employer / attorney / commissioner for oaths / recognised professional
- New FNB clients will need to undergo a
at any of our FNB branches.
First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider 1929/001225/06 (NCRCP20).