Puts you in control of your
The eSavings Account is more than a savings account to you, that's why we are giving you a solution that gives you more
control of your financial future.
Now you can save and transact without having to pay high transactional costs.
Created to simplify banking
Open an eSavings Account and experience a world of banking created with your everyday needs in mind.
- Buy prepaid airtime and electricity
- Pay for TV subscriptions
- Make cardless cash deposits and withdrawals at an FNB ATM
- Conveniently make deposits and withdrawals at any Cash Plus agent
- Transfer funds
- Get Online Banking account statements
Now you can achieve
your financial goals
Saving for tomorrow is within your reach with an eSavings Account. Affordable minimum balance and no fixed monthly account fees.
Transact and access your account using the FNB App, Online Banking and Cellphone Banking. Plus, enjoy access to a free online bank statement.
Free added value
For balances of ZMW1000 and above, you get free insurance to take care of you and your family in the event of death, hospitalisation or loss of income.
Applying made easy
- Individuals must be 18 years and over
- A minimum opening and operating balance of ZMW100 is required
- Two passport size photos (can be taken at the branch)
- Valid ID - NRC, passport, driver's license (applicant must be 18 years and over)
- Proof of residence - water or electricity bill in own name, letter of reference
If you are a foreign national resident in Zambia, you will need:
- Certified copy of valid passport
- Certified copy of valid work permit or visa
- Letter of introduction from employer / attorney / commissioner for oaths / recognised professional
First National Bank - a division of FirstRand Bank Limited. An Authorised Financial Services and Credit Provider 1929/001225/06 (NCRCP20).